We're happy to announce that Paul's Messink's popular video series, the Creating Dimension 4-part Video Series, is returning! The new series will be more in-depth and comprehensive than the original video series, and will contain a new section on fog! 15+ hours of Content, Extensive Handouts (almost an EBook), Firing Schedules & Materials List for each project and demo. Once each course becomes available, you will be given access instructions for your purchase.
Course 1 Available: Early March 2021
Want to stay up to date on the releases?
March 1 2021 Update:
- Course 1 will be released THIS WEEK! Stay tuned for our big announcement. If you are on our newsletter list, you'll get an email mid-week. (There's still time to join - signup at the bottom of this page.)
- Preorders for the videos are now closed. Once the newsletter comes out, you'll be able to signup for the course directly on the new Coachella Glassworks Video Education site.
- Thank you everyone for your patience! You're gonna like what you see, I think. Course 1 (the Introduction to Enamels) has almost 8 hours of video content, divided fairly evenly between instruction and demos. So much information to get you started!
ABOUT THE CREATING DIMENSION VIDEO SERIES
Creating Dimension leads you into a new world of working with glass. Learn how to take a reference image (or your own sketch) and divide it into separate layers. You'll transfer this to individual layers of glass by applying enamel to each layer. Then you'll learn how to fire the final project to create an artwork that has great depth and dimension! Two special topics (bubble control and fog techniques) are also included.
No prior painting experience is expected or required. Paul leads you step-by-step through the entire process, showing you in multiple lectures and demos how to create projects of your own. (Of course, if you do have prior painting experience you will be successful even more quickly.)
4 COURSES ARE INCLUDED IN THIS SERIES
- Course 1 - Introduction to Enamels
- Course 2 - The Complete Multi-Layer Process
- Course 3 - A Painting Guide to Multi-Layered Panels
- Course 4 - Special Topics: Bubble Control and Fog
Included in each course are all of the video lessons (both video lectures and extensive demos), complete and comprehensive handouts (almost an e-book in itself for each course), firing schedules, and a materials list for each project.
Purchase courses individually, or save by purchasing the entire bundle of 4 courses. If you purchase Course 1 (Introduction to Enamels), you can still purchase a 3-course bundle (2, 3, and 4) at a reduced rate.
5 STAR REVIEWS
Paul's workshops and videos have consistently received 5-Star reviews! Read the Reviews!
DID YOU PREVIOUSLY PURCHASE AAE VIDEOS, ATTEND A WORKSHOP OR A WEBINAR?
Purchased the AAE videos?
Purchased AAE Video 1:
Purchased AAE Video 1 & 2
Purchased AAE Video 1, 2 & 3
Did you Attend a Live Workshop (in-person or online)?
Did you Attend a GPQ Bubble Control Webinar (Shake & Bake)?