Tools - Bundled Kit
This kit includes 14 different hand tools that will be used during the workshop, and which you will want to use afterward for future projects.
The took kit contains the following:
- Five paintbrushes, in specific sizes and styles. These are the brushes Paul uses in his own work and have been selected specifically for their ability to render the kinds of detailed strokes and effects that are useful in landscapes. They include 3 liners of various sizes, an angled shader, and a fan brush. Some of these will be modified during the workshop to enable your best success.
- Two palette knives, in specific shapes and sizes which work best for applying enamel to glass and for mixing enamel
- A digital scale, which reads enamel weights down to .1 gram.
- A stainless steel bent tip tweezers
- A stainless steel needle tool
- A double-headed rubber wipe-out tool
- Two styles of craft knives (retractable and craft style)
- An ultra-fine tip black Sharpie
This kit is priced attractively for the entire set of tools. The tools are also available to purchase individually if you already own some of them but need to complete your set.