This is a great wrap-around stand for average-sized projects.
- The stand holds a panel that is 10" wide (the stand is a bit over 10", so make your project exactly to 10").
- It will hold a 14-layer fused glass panel, or a thinner panel with room for an LED panel behind (see below). It can also hold panels of wood, ceramic, and other materials! It will hold artwork up to 1.75", or 43mm thick.
- The height of the piece is up to you - the panel should be a minimum of 5" high, and can safely be up to 20" high.
Additional specifications for this stand:
- Base plate dimensions: 11" x 6"
- Height of wrap-around support: 3"
- If you are ordering multiple stands inside North America, I can usually combine multiple stands per box, depending on the sizes and quantities. This stand normally ships UPS.
- This stand normally ships only to the US, Canada, and Mexico. Contact us at Info@CoachellaGlassworks.com for shipping information to other countries.
- If your artwork is less than 14 layers, you can slip layers of clear glass (or other material such as dense foam) behind your piece so the stand holds the work securely. The spacer should be 10" wide and 3" tall. Alternatively, you can place an LED panel behind the glass to provide active lighting for your artwork. The holes in the back of the support piece allow an exit point for the electric cords of LED panels. If you are interested in information on LED panels with cords that exit in the correct location, contact us at Info@CoachellaGlassworks.com.